[Magdalen] Globes d'Or

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Fri Dec 11 19:10:23 UTC 2015

Spotlight was the best movie I've seen in probably a decade -- and I tend
to see a LOT of movies around awards time.  It was simply excellent, and
Michael Keaton was so much better than he was in Birdman.  Just saw
Brooklyn, and it was very good and very sweet.  Want to see Carol and Room,
as well as the Danish Girl and a couple of others.  LOTS of good movies out
right about now.  Good Maggie Smith about to be released, too.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu