[Magdalen] Health surprise

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Dec 11 21:03:07 UTC 2015

In a message dated 12/11/2015 1:48:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
revcphillips at gmail.com writes:

Hooray,  Scott!>>>>

Onward to (age) 100, Scott  :-)

There is something to be said for all this blood testing  nowadays.  I
suspect
without aspirin and simvastatin, I'd be quickly headed for trouble,  since
everyone on both sides of my family tree, dies of heart-related  causes.

Yet, my lipid tests have been normal for years, and I've been on  the
Harvard Cardiac Study for at least 40 years (the one about aspirin  and
the heart) as well as simvastatin for 25 years.

Last year when I had cardiac catheterization and witnessed the  good
patency of my myocardial arteries first hand, my cardiologist  joked
that I "could live to 100."

We'll see.

David Strang.