[Magdalen] Exorcism

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Fri Dec 11 22:25:47 UTC 2015

Thank you, Sally! This one I'm going to keep to study over and over!

I'll add, apropos to the kind of theology that says "A Good God
_couldn't_ do that!" that "With God all things are possible" and "My
thoughts are not your thoughts, nor your ways my ways".  I don't think
that God uses the same logics as humans do.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net