[Magdalen] Fwd: Presiding Bishop Michael Curry issues letter to the staff

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sat Dec 12 14:50:26 UTC 2015

Stacy Sauls preached the second worst sermon I have ever heard.  He was an attorney before he was ordained and never forgot it, encouraging other priests to see the people in their churches as their clients.  He was rector of St. Bartholomew’s Atlanta before his election.

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net