[Magdalen] right to bear arms

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 19:14:10 UTC 2015

Cantor03>The other aspect of this is I don't get the impression that
whatever
slavery was practiced in the USA North was the basis for the entire
socioeconomic system there as it had become in the South.

I think that the influx of labor from the 'old world' began to offset
letting go of slavery, particularly indentured servants. I'm sure there is
more detailed info about this. No time for research just now.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr