[Magdalen] Exorcism

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 22:14:39 UTC 2015

I don't know....surely no one is born evil, but we can become identified
with it, and we can be ransomed from it. I have a hard time seeing any
person as wholly evil. Some people who have been seen that way had
histories featuring profound emotional damage in early life.

A conscience is formed and the failure to form one is not the child's
fault...

Sally D