[Magdalen] Exorcism

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 23:32:54 UTC 2015

My sense is that good and evil are fairly fluid concepts.

I offer this example: a friend marries, eyes filled with stars, more in
love than could be humanly possible (surely). Years pass, love dies, acts
of cruelty begin, and my friend finds herself in hell. The man she loved
without reservation has become the embodiment of evil itself. Everything
about him is tarnished, tainted, disgusting.

Where is the evil in this? In the husband? In the wife? In the world? In
the institution? In the passage of time? All of the above?
-M