[Magdalen] Fwd: Presiding Bishop Michael Curry issues letter to the staff

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 02:41:15 UTC 2015

Agreeing. +Curry has had one HELL of a starting month. Only the confidence
that his faith is strong is encouraging at this moment. It is sad.

We do need to resist judgment. Reading blogs, +Sauls (I don't know the
other people) has always been a polarizing figure--big fans, big non-fans.
It behooves the church to find someone with a calm, self-differentiated
presence who can resist both the plaudits and the negativity.

Praying for all involved in this situation,

Georgia+