[Magdalen] Crazy weather!

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Dec 14 02:04:04 UTC 2015

Even up here in the North country there's no snow on the ground and temps
have been reliably above freezing every day - even at night. It's been in
the 50's the last few days. We've only had dustings of snow so far - nothing
to stay around for more than a day. Went hiking on Friday out back without a
jacket, even. White Christmases are almost a sure thing here, but things
will need to change for that to happen.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com