[Magdalen] School district threat shutdown.

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:34:39 UTC 2015

Although the threat, as I understand, was aimed at schools, my first
view of news sites and the TV all showed school bus "farms."

Only tangentially related to the current situation -- if, there is a
real "situation" -- school buses have been a real concern of mine since
9/11. Here, as I imagine in many less dense school districts, school
buses are parked overnight during the school year in a variety of
places: at the driver's home, public parking lots, some school lots,
which may be lighted or on/near a busy public street to help prevent
random acts of vandalism, but very few of which are truly secure. It
wouldn't take much to bring a community to its knees, IMO, simply by
fact that I am able to imagine it.

Peace and prayers that this is merely troublesome,
Jo