[Magdalen] Parish in crisis, was Re: Some Christmas music

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 22:05:09 UTC 2015

Has the group of people in pain over all of this (not the ones that are in
pain because they want it 'their way') thought about going in a small
representative group and speaking to the Bishop directly?

There was a very dysfunctional situation in my dio about 30 years ago and it
turns out that is what was done (outside of the vestry or usual channels)
and it had a positive outcome.  And we are a very by-the-book diocese so
this was risky behavior on the part of that small band, but I've met some of
them and they said it was the best thing they every did. No whining, but
genuine truth telling and laying it all out.  Even then things did not move
fast but they began the process.

prayers continue for this truly difficult and sad situation
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr