[Magdalen] Parish in crisis, was Re: Some Christmas music

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 22:56:29 UTC 2015

I know it isn't in the natural order of things for an introvert to be a
ringleader, Scott, but they make exceedingly fine grey eminences, so you
might need to consider becoming one. In any case, your bishop needs to be
aware of the facts, not the opinions of the troublemakers, and he (I assume
it's a he) needs to be getting in there and kicking azz and taking names at
some point. This cannot be allowed to go on.