[Magdalen] Parish in crisis, was Re: Some Christmas music

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 00:18:11 UTC 2015

BTST. The bishops refused to make any public statement, but worked in
the background (amazingly ineffectice, BTW). I think they were clinging
to the "high and crazy" perception, and with good reason.

My advice: leave. Pack up your sanity in a leak-proof box and high tail it
outta Dodge.

You cannot win. There is no winning.
-M

On Thursday, December 17, 2015, Scott Knitter <scottknitter at gmail.com> wrote