[Magdalen] Parish in crisis, was Re: Some Christmas music

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 01:49:25 UTC 2015

Scott>The bishop himself reportedly
> has met with the vestry, although how he gets into those meetings on a
> Sunday without being seen is a neat trick.

It might be via computer/Skype...

IF it is, I think that too much technology isolates problems in a variety of
ways that are just not the same with one on one... not saying that the bish
is not on campus, just sayin' I'm wondering.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr