[Magdalen] Price Increase.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 05:50:45 UTC 2015

Ah, Declawing. It is a topic that causes a lot of feelings to arise, and
everyone feels righteous.  My suggestion is not to listen to the
proclamations of any position. Everyone thinks they've got this matter
neatly assessed, and they're generally wrong.

If you feel you need to declaw, there are justifications.
If you do not wish to declaw, there are justifications.

Can we refrain from telling everyone they have to do it our way or else,
just this once?

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford