[Magdalen] Price Increase.

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 21:10:20 UTC 2015

When I got my feral calico Scarfie, the vet I took her to had a big sign on
the 'cat side' of the facility with three levels of services:  Regular,
Extra Special, and Very Special......all, of course, to guilt people into
buying the best for their new cat.  I left and took her to a closer vet,
who had much lower prices.

Grace and peace,
brud