[Magdalen] Price Increase.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 00:33:59 UTC 2015

In the last few months I put my gang on IAMS no-grain food and they seem
to do well on that.  Glossy coats, etc.  And they are definitely not as
greedy as before, as you observe, Scott.  I think the corn-based food
didn't particularly suit  Archie's innards and putting him on special
bland stuff as advised had only compounded the problem.

Marion, a pilgrim