[Magdalen] Parish in crisis, was Re: Some Christmas music

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 00:48:27 UTC 2015

Hi, Eileen. I guess I'm a bit impatient with him right now. We seem to
be left to squabble this out ourselves. But I realize what I'm missing
is whatever is happening between the bishop's office and our wardens
and vestry.

I make a point of thanking vestry members and wardens (well, those who
aren't avoiding me and who haven't left the parish) for the work
they're doing and what they're going through. I can't imagine.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA