[Magdalen] Something is NOT rotten in Denmark.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 03:28:29 UTC 2015

Aren't they "kringla" in the plural, or am I misremembering? I've been away
for a long time. Haven't had one in forever, either. My usual indulgence
when I go back is a proper "bismarck"...with raspberry jam inside, and
*granulated* sugar outside, please, none of that powdered stuff, and for
God's sake, NOT glaze! I'm planning to go back to Madison next summer for
one last high school reunion, and then probably never again. My friend
Polly said after last year they are not going back; it's changed too much
for them, and they left after I did.