[Magdalen] more weather

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Dec 21 14:05:08 UTC 2015

Oh, my! I guess they don't call it "Summer"-ville for nothin'.

Up here in the normally-frozen tundra we have a predicted high of 44 on
Christmas Day, likewise way above normal. We got our first measureable
snowfall (an inch or two) on Saturday, but that should be gone by tomorrow
or so. Meaning we'll have a very unusual green Christmas up here. The ski
resorts are not happy.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com