[Magdalen] more weather

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 20:10:40 UTC 2015

Yes, Chad.  Hot, but also Summerville was settled in the early 19th century
as a summer village for those who lived along the Ashley River where the
scourge of malaria flourished in warm months.  Summerville was lush with
pine trees and well drained soil.  Of course, the actual cause of malaria
was not understood at that time.

More info than you wanted to know.
Ginga
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>