[Magdalen] Assembly Line Christmas.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 01:16:40 UTC 2015

I've listened to a couple of their Sunday services; I believe they do
four of those on the hour: 8, 9, 10, and 11 or something like that.

They seem to have perfected the fine art of the 40-minute service,
somehow fitting in the sermon and Communion on occasion. I wanted to
listen to a service to see how they fitted everything into less than
an hour, and the service was actually over in something like 37
minutes! A well-oiled machine. Not sure that's a good thing in the
long run, but it does get four Sunday services done, I guess.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA