[Magdalen] Assembly Line Christmas.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 14:46:19 UTC 2015

Many, if not most, of us have had great epiphanies while voiding.

A woman asked, with regard to mushrooms on a menu, "What's a shittake?"
pronouncing it the way we would if we did not know better.
"About five minutes, if you've got a good book," answered the waiter (about
to go on a two week suspension for those glib responses for which he was
mildly famous).

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford