[Magdalen] Jury duty HOT DAMN!

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 23 03:45:50 UTC 2015

>>>Lynn, Yup!  I just got here, was about to pray and send a response on
Mike's first, then decided to read the rest of the thread.
Alleluia, and Prayers of Praise and Thanksgiving arising!<<<

Aw pshaw.

Even the clerk, by the end of the conversation, was giggling at how profusely I thanked her.  Of course, I nearly cried on the phone describing both my belief that she has at least *some* power, and how painful my getting up at the crack of dawn on Monday to trudge from wherever I could find a parking place to the courthouse, only to sit potentially all day with screaming feet, only to beg from the judge what I was at least somewhat certain she could effect prior.