[Magdalen] Saline.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 24 08:31:24 UTC 2015

>>>Interesting.
I was just looking up about saline solution because I suffered a corneal
abrasion at 9 am yesterday and went to the ER at 8:30 pm.  I leaned over at
the end of the driveway to move a trash can and poked the left edge of my
left eye on a tree twig.
I'm using antibiotic drops and tried the nighttime ointment (yuck--I think
I'll have to sleep on that).
Kate, who wants to be ok for Christmas as well as my daughter Beth's
wedding to George Lambert on New Year's Eve.<<<

Prayers for ye, Kate.  But you know what?  It's hardly equivalent, but in the world of coincidence, today, for the first time (sad to say), I deliberately read (not by lectionary coersion, or otherwise, that is), the story in Tobit of him and the bird shit in his eyes!