[Magdalen] Saline.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Dec 24 15:56:34 UTC 2015

And, very importantly, (most) bacteria can't live in a high salt
environment - the salt solution draws all the water right out of them. This
is called osmosis, and is why we have high salt foods like ham, bacon, etc.

Chemically yours,

Dr. Charles Wohlers
Dept. of Chemical Sciences (ret.)
Bridgewater State Univ.