[Magdalen] Saline.

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 16:52:53 UTC 2015

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 2:53 AM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

> It does indeed add an extra layer of tension to keep things sturdily in
> place.  I put the ointment, then the saline'd gauze (in the form of a very
> small patch), then sterile pad, then a flexible tape (I use the flexible
> self-sticking type), then "tubi" minimal compression open-toe tube sock to
> hold everything basically in place (gravity does exist, alas),

That's the cut-to-size sock I was telling you about. They call them tubies
here too.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted