[Magdalen] Feast.

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 21:36:27 UTC 2015

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 2:50 PM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

> Tonight, the Traditional Christmas Lasagna with green beans and seasoned
> steak fries.  Now and throughout the day I'm nibbling on Raley's fresh
> prepared shrimp salsa (mild on the heat, heavy on the cilantro).  Tomorrow,
> the goal is homemade sausage "McMuffins" with fried egg (using Thomas'
> sourdough, of course).

Tonight, we're having store-made brats, homemade kraut, and our daughter
and SIL are making pedaha (Ukranian perogies).

My wife is an organist, and I am choirmaster -we'll have dinner in the gap
between the 2 services.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted