[Magdalen] Christmas Greetings

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 22:59:17 UTC 2015

Blessings to all on this holy night - just back from the Midnight Eucharist
where we were (finally) allowed to sing: "Yea, Lord, we greet thee! Born
this happy morning".

I dozed off a bit during the Prayers but by the end had a 'second wind' and
now feel as though the night is young. However, as The Family are coming to
us tomorrow morning for tea, gift opening and then lunch, sleep is a better
idea.

Sally D in warm, windy Port Elizabeth