[Magdalen] Feast.

Bob Rea petard at petard.us
Fri Dec 25 00:39:51 UTC 2015

On Thursday, December 24, 2015 05:04:58 PM Scott Knitter wrote:
> Can't say I've ever seen an authentic, homemade English-style
> Christmas pudding in person, much less tasted one.

This year I actually do have a pudding. It was a prop in the Cratchit
Christmas dinner scene of out winter theater group show. No one else was
interested. I grew to like Christmas puddings when I was in the SSJE; one of
the brothers made it every year.  I have also made some hard sauce.

--
Bob Rea
http://www.petard.us

What do you say to Jesus when he comes again?
Where have you been? You said you were coming right back.