[Magdalen] Feast.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Dec 25 04:37:28 UTC 2015

In a message dated 12/24/2015 3:50:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

Tonight,  the Traditional Christmas >>>>>>

For some years we've gone for the take out dinner from the local
Bob Evans Restaurant.  This year, just for a change, we tried  the
same deal from a local supermarket (Weis Market).

It was a disaster.  We picked up a large box this morning at the  market
and opened it at home immediately.  The cranberries had not been  securely
capped, and had coated the interior of the box.  There were a bunch  of
prepared foods in containers that looked as though they had just  been
yanked off the market shelves, and jumbled into the box.  There was  no
corn dish, no gravy, and no apple pie.  The market will refund the  whole
cost ($70 for a meal for 6), but the upshot of it is we'll NEVER use  the
Weis Market for this kind of meal again.

David Strang.