[Magdalen] Feast.

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 15:09:57 UTC 2015

This afternoon I will go to my friends' house for Christmas lunch.
They have cooked a Virginia country ham, the salty aged kind.  If it
is their usual spread it will be salads and other treats.  I baked my
whole wheat bread yesterday and added seeds and nuts this time.  They
love it so I'm taking them a loaf.  We'll hang out and if it's not
raining we'll take a walk in their woods.  Ann is a very creative
decorator and has been posting pictures of her Christmas
'installations' for the last couple of weeks.  I don't know how to
describe them but it will be a wreath here, a tub of greenery with
accessories there.  The 'if not raining' is key because I just checked
my rain gauge and it looks like we have had over 5 inches this past
week!

Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the