[Magdalen] Citizen Trump.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 16:13:24 UTC 2015

Actually, the more we berate this buffoon, the more it strengthens his
following, so the best thing is not to say anything at all.  Eventually the
children of all ages will go on to something else.​

Yes, of course, it's easy to think, "But what if they DON'T go on to
something else?"

The take away is this: you can't make anyone stop thinking a bad idea is a
good idea, so stop trying. If you keep trying, you just make them more and
more determined to show you you're wrong.

Remember how Gore would sigh (you could imagine him doing the face-palm)
every time Bush said something really stupid in the debate? Well, that sigh
just made Bush's supporters the more determined to support the fool. Gore
was Bush's best weapon.  It's the same with this individual who shall not
be named.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford