[Magdalen] Listgiv Arrives Scranton

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 19:36:34 UTC 2015

Thank you Jim -

With great thanksgivings for all the women and men who deliver
packages in this season of interesting weather!

Thank you to Ann Markle, whose gift arrived on Christmas Eve for
perfect timing. A selection of books about hiking and sight-seeing in
and near Buffalo, NY - a wonderful incentive for a visit! Now, to
figure out how to get more vacation time ...

Very grateful for a quiet Christmas at home with most of the family.
Son #3, Michael, and his best friend Terence MacKinnon, packed up and
left this morning on their cross-country drive to Vancouver,
Washington (Terence has been going to school there for a few years;
they already rented an apartment together). They plan to stop in
Nashville tonight. It's hard to see him go, and it's time for him to
leave. Conflicted melancholy.

The deaths of my father Alan, and unexpectedly my uncle Jeff, add even
more to my personal emotional weather. Life, living, and loving, what
a rough and tumble bundle of impossibilities!

hugs anyway - Cady