[Magdalen] Unsub Hillary.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Mon Dec 28 03:55:43 UTC 2015

On 12/27/15 2:57 PM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon wrote:
> I just unsubbed from Hillary's emailings, only because I never made any contact with her in the first.  The only candidate I contibuted to was Bernie, and I won't again until if and when he manages to upstage her, which I doubt he will, so I wait to see.  And Hillary doesn't need my money.  How did Hillary get my email address?  Thank you DNC.  And Debbie says there's no favoritism toward Hillary.  Yeah right.
>
> Just ever so slightly sour-mooded today.

I don't think she has my e-mail address (or Bernie, either), but she
wrote to my snail mail address a time or two.  The second one happened
to come when I was in a sour mood, and I replied to it telling them
exactly what the chances were of my sending money to Hillary.  There
wasn't a third.

I have contributed a bit to Dr Ben Carson.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net