[Magdalen] Unsub Hillary.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Dec 27 20:57:54 UTC 2015

I just unsubbed from Hillary's emailings, only because I never made any contact with her in the first.  The only candidate I contibuted to was Bernie, and I won't again until if and when he manages to upstage her, which I doubt he will, so I wait to see.  And Hillary doesn't need my money.  How did Hillary get my email address?  Thank you DNC.  And Debbie says there's no favoritism toward Hillary.  Yeah right.

Just ever so slightly sour-mooded today.