[Magdalen] Chicken pox

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 16:15:04 UTC 2015

MIT has a lot of that among non-homeschooled students, I believe, so it's
hardly a fair comparison. It's a school with a rigorous curriculum and a
stifling atmosphere, from all I've heard. There are homeschooled students
doing very well at a lot of other places, including Harvard right next door.

Tennessee had its first homeschooled female basketball player several years
ago. Taber Spani graduated with honors while playing on one of the top
teams in the country.