[Magdalen] Chicken pox

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 16:32:15 UTC 2015

There are many different reasons for home schooling.  Exceptional athletes
can benefit from home schooling.  Generally I disagree with the decision to
home school because I believe so strongly in the need for good public
education.  I know there are valid exceptions.

I truly believe that Grace's grandchildren have been fortunate because
other people's children are being vaccinated and not because of any
protection from God.
Judy.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN