[Magdalen] Chicken pox

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 17:06:58 UTC 2015

In a message dated 12/28/2015 11:32:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
fleenerj at gmail.com writes:

There  are many different reasons for home  schooling. >>>>>>
I can tell you that for the conservative Tridentine RC's, where home
schooling is the norm, it is to prevent the corruption of children by  the
modern (Western) world.  Add to that is the desire to keep "purity  of
religion" for their offspring.  The children thus raised head off to  the
few extremely conservative Catholic colleges, and, as near as I can
tell never experience a point of view different from their own.

http://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/christian-colleges/2015/05/07/id/643203/

David Strang.