[Magdalen] Feast.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 22:03:59 UTC 2015

A priest with great interest in both liturgical boundary exploration and
'welcome' was called to Gregory of Nissa about 10 years ago. It coincided
with changes in his own life when he realized he no  longer wanted to be a
celibate gay priest in Houston/dio TX where he had been 'out' since
seminary, but willing to be celibate under the diocesan rules.  His name is
Paul Fromberg and from what I understand he is beloved at ST. GofN.  From
what I know of his philosophy/theology he is very much focused on welcome
and openness.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck