[Magdalen] Christmas at Good Shepherd, Summerville

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 29 00:13:00 UTC 2015

On 28/12/2015 19:43, Ginga Wilder wrote:
> We'd love for anyone from Magdalen to worship with us sometime...yesterday
> an Episccopal priest and medical ethicist from Houston visited.  So, if
> you're in the area.  This is a joy the Episcopal Church being small enough
> to know people from many places.

Having had the privilege of presiding and preaching at Good Shepherd
last year (and meeting some members socially the evening before and at
lunch afterwards) while they were still guests in an AME church I would
endorse Ginga's invitation.  They are lovely people who relish the link
with TEC and through that the Anglican Communion.

Roger