[Magdalen] Christmas at Good Shepherd, Summerville

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 17:57:15 UTC 2015

I would love to hear him preach, Rick.

I was at church Saturday morning when Ginny was scoping out the liturgical
space and Barbie was rehearsing her solo with the choir director.  Fr.
Stroble came by to ask what time the service was on Sunday.  Overnight I
remembered how i knew him, from years ago teaching at St. Paul's.  So, we
had a conversation on Sunday morning.  He asked if I am related to Frances
Wilder.  Yes, and she is right over there.  What a wonderful reunion they
had.  Turns out that Fr. Stroble and Fran's husband went to high school
together all four years and they were all at the College of Charleston at
the same time.

(Fran worships at the French Huguenot Church in Charleston, but her
daughter's family are members of Good Shepherd.  She was there becaus Ginny
Wilder was supply priest and Barbie Wilder Myers was solist.)

Small world, indeed.
Ginga