[Magdalen] Xmas prezzie for myself.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Tue Dec 29 02:23:10 UTC 2015

I bought myself a new watch band.  My Seiko solar came with a black leather
band, which I wore till it broke.  Then I got a brown leather one that I
should never have accepted -- it was too big.  So I got myself a nice
gold-and-silver tone bracelet that I'm enjoying very much.  It looks very
nice with the gold and silver rectangular watch.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu