[Magdalen] Citizen Trump.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Tue Dec 29 04:50:52 UTC 2015

On 12/25/15 5:07 PM, Sally Davies wrote:
> Every time I open my FB there are at least three items in the
> newsfeed, featuring Donald Trump. All of them posted by liberal/Democrat
> supporting FB friends, and all of them either reacting to one of the man's
> daily outrages, or else analysing some aspect of said outrage.

Well, I'm one of your conservative/Republican supporting friends, and I
hate the gonif too. I would never ever vote for that man.  I find him
personally repulsive.  I don't think I ever post about him, though,
though I may comment to that effect on friends' posts.  I support Dr.
Ben Carson, and am doing as much for him as I can.  He isn't perfect,
and doesn't have the same positions that I have in all ways (and it
would be highly improbable to find someone who has either
"qualification"), but I think he'd make a good President, at least
better than anyone else running.

> I've barely heard of Bernie Sanders and although everyone in the world
> knows Hillary Clinton from her role in the State Department, I have little
> idea of what her campaign is all about.

Her campaign is all about electing Hillary Clinton.  Period. Full Stop.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net