[Magdalen] Citizen Trump.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 07:20:15 UTC 2015

Hil has lots of faults, for sure (e.g., not male; voted for the war, etc.),
I would not say her positions are precisely what I wish she did in many
areas, but in general, she will be a very capable president. If elected,
she will leave the land better than she found it.
A lot of ink has been spilled over her character, and I can't really change
those folks who are determined that she lacks moral character (which I
think is so utterly wrong, but I digress), but the attached clip will show
a very important part of her character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECNQDqMoAjw

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford