[Magdalen] Citizen Trump.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 16:14:41 UTC 2015

I think this election will be determined by the loser being the greater threat to security, sanity and society as we know it - and how that is perceived by those who vote AND how many vote.
I am more cynical and concerned about this election than I have ever been.
I actually fear candidates on both sides.
Sigh
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 29, 2015, at 12:40 AM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>>> Her campaign is all about electing Hillary Clinton.  Period. Full Stop.<<<

Possibly.  But if Bernie can't get the nomination (and he most likely won't), you might as well gird thy loins, Sib.  To win the general, Trump (who most likely will get the nomination) would have to get 40% minimum of the Hispanic vote.  And that won't happen.