[Magdalen] Do you remeber or know these carols?

Ian Gomersall ian.gomersall at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 09:07:08 UTC 2015

Dear Joe,

The Cowley Carol Book, I am sure, is now out of copyright.

Thank you so much fro trying to identify the Carols mentioned. Someone
found one of the Carols we were looking for - see the comments at:
https://stchrysostoms.wordpress.com/2015/12/27/remember-these-carols/
  (we included part of your helpful comment too).

Sr Linfa CHN who raised "*A mantle of frost and a carpet of snow" *is from
S Wales and so it may just be that is a regional one. The area is not
particulalrly Welsh speaking but does have some distinctive traditions.
We're hoping we'll find out!

Ian

*Ian Gomersall*