[Magdalen] Citizen Trump.

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 16:18:59 UTC 2015

Thank you Mike...after watching the England cricket team slowly but
invincibly chewing their way through our batting line up (you know, Test
Cricket, the game that goes on for four, and in this case five days)...I
needed some good cheer.

My original point isn't really about who supports whom - only to point out
the contradiction that people who are opposed to Trump and everything he
stands for are giving him the oxygen of free publicity - good or bad, he
doesn't seem to care.

I don't think Republican supporters are doing this, unless they actually
are Trumpies hanging on his every word.  But whoever's responsible, they
might like to stop and try ignoring him instead.

Carson seems like a decent guy. Better at central nervous systems than he
is at history or geography, but at least not a freak show.

Sally D