[Magdalen] Confession of Sin.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 05:31:45 UTC 2015

I guess this gentleman will see the glass as half-empty.

Since he was a rabbi, I'm a bit surprised he didn't end, "and, in all
cases, at times, just the opposite."

Humans are capable of depravity, but I'll only concede that as long as we
all add that humans are also just as capable of the most sublime
gentleness, sacrifice and loving care.  Because that statement by itself is
not accurate.

And, no, I don't agree that we are mostly evil, nor do I agree that we tend
mostly toward evil.

To each his or her own, of course, but I fear that letting such attitudes
loose leads to excess:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4q6eaLn2mY

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford