[Magdalen] Happy 2016

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 22:10:06 UTC 2015

Reminds me of all the times I would tell Jim of some invitation and he
would prefer to stay home.  The last notable occasion was when I
suggested that he come along to the Outer Hebrides with me and he said,
"No thanks -- but you can go."  Um, Hello?!?!  But I digress.

Don't be afraid to say No, as long as it is balanced once in awhile with
a Yes.

Marion, a pilgrim